Monetize Your Blog Images effectively – Earn Extra Money Online
Do you have blog and you know how to optimize your Images for better result on Google and other Search Engine. Why not earn money for your hosted images?
Perhaps you have not thought like this before, there are a lots of people making some handsome money using these ads network. Here are my favorite four ads network serving ads on blog images
It was formerly known as pixazza. The great thing about this you can enable your user to share the same image on Facebook, twitter, bing and on wikipedia, right from the same place ie. from your blog images.
You can even annotate your images, find relevant images using blekko and much much more using this ads network. Besides these feature they even help you to make some serious money for your images.
2. Image Space Media
Image space media is another website providing ads on images. The main advantage of this media is – you have total control on the placement of ads over your images.
Gumgum is another player in this field. They also have placement control feature, claims largest reach on this medium. The main feature of GumGum network is – They serve images based on CPM not CPC.
They also send relevant ads on your images based on your meta data and image data.
This ads on image site serve images based on the content on your website, or you can say it just work like infolinks or Kontera. Though they are claiming that they serve ads on image still I strongly believe they scan your whole document before sending ads on your image.
Payment method is paypal, Bank Transfer and one less known online payment method Payoneer.
Check List before applying for Ads on Images :
- All the network – supply ads on images use the image meta tags, alt text and description to target your images. So optimize your images accordingly.
- It is learned that big ads size do better, Thus at-least have 500px+ size width is most recommended.
- Traffic for your site is compulsory. if you have not 500000+ hit per month, then I am sure your are not going to earn any serious money.
Disadvantage of Ads on Images
- Image Size : Serving ads on small images can distract your visitor. It is learned that big ads perform better than the small size ads. So get ready for the big size images on your blog.
- Load Time :These sites also install some sort of scripts on your sites, Thus load every time user request for a new page, the same time these scripts scan the whole page , image and meta information. The whole process increase the page loading time.
- SEO and Money :If Images are not optimized for SEO properly , Then you are bound to receive garbage ads on your images. Which can further irritate your value added reader.
Major Advantages of Ads on Images
- They do not acquire extra space to serve ads on your website. Thus maintain the decorum of your site.
- Most network serve ads on your images. Give Control to you how you want these ads to be appear on the top of Images.
- CPM based ads Network. i.e. The More you have visibility on the internet The more you can earn from your images.
Though you may earn some extra money though this method, it will increase the page load time . On the other hand this extra income can help you to choose a better webhost and other value added service for your blog or site.
What do you think, we should go for it or not ?