Is Good Domain Name Important For Your Business.
Hello Friends Welcome To a Very Unique Posts Regarding Good Domain Name. Yesterday While Crawling through Internet, I found a very Interesting Question That “Is Good Domain Name Important for Your Business”.
This Question Has Let Me Think Deeper on It to Find the Exact Solution to This Question. And in This Article I’ll tell you The Solution. So Let’s Get Started with the Article.
Why Good Domain Name ?
In My Opinion Domain Names Are Very Important if You Are Running a Online Business. You should have a Domain Name if your Online Presence is Important to you. A Good Domain Name is just like an Online Identity of Your business. It simply means that having a Domain Name Can Affect Your Business growth.
How to find a Good Domain Name
Finding a good domain name is hard. If you’re like me, you’ve spent absurd amounts of time on this task. Including time which would be much better spent building your product/website/company.
Must Read : Qualities of a Good Domain Name
Here are a list of tools I use which have significantly reduced the time I spend looking for a good domain, and have also significantly improved the quality of the domain names, I end up with these Good domain Names Generator
- Domain Hole: DomainHole has the tools to help you find a great domain name. From expired domain search tool, to our domain name generator to availability checker. If you are searching for any type of Good Domain Name, give this website a try and i am sure, you will bookmark this site for your all types of domain name needs.
- Panabee : Find cool names for a domain, app, or business. Perfect if you are starting a new company or marketing a new product
- Name Station : This is another website that is my favorite, besides normal Good Domain Name generator, here on this website , you can run a contest to get a premium domain name, as well as they have a long list of every type of Good/ Premium Domain Names to inspire you.
- Bust a Name : Takes a little getting used to, and is a bit painful to use, but can be valuable at getting you to think about connected ideas
- Value Drops : Quality expiring domains, filtered on daily bases. Find Great domains that are dropping every day. These guys update every day with quality domain names recently expired. All those who are looking for expired domain names can explore this wonderful resource everyday.
- Domai.nr Domainr finds domain names and short URLs. Instantly check availability and register for all top-level domains. Find creative url structures for that name you really, really want to use.
- Wordoid : The Most comprehensive Good Domain Name Generator ,helps you make up names with almost every word and length you provide. Besides the Generated names this website also tells you which TLDs are already booked and which are right now available to explore.
- Avail.io : They call themself future ready domain name search engine. This website does not generate any new name, but instead of that it display all the available names with different TLDs and if your desired name is already taken by someone, then it display total number of days to expire.
- LeanDomainSearch : Lean Domain Search helps you find a domain name for your website by pairing your search term with thousands of other keywords commonly found in domain names and instantly showing you which are still available to register. in Simple words “punch in a word, get a bunch of pairs”.
- Domize.com : Domize is a domain name search engine. Simply put, this means in addition to checking whether a domain name has been previously registered or not (the limit of other domain name look-up tools), Domize will check whether unavailable domain names can be bought on the secondary market or whether they’re soon expiring. Most incredibly, Domize runs these additional checks in next to no time, meaning you’re spending less time waiting for page reloads or starting at spinning icons and more time finding your perfect domain name
- Domain Groovy : DomainGroovy is a domain name generator. Enter any keyword and instantly receive hundreds of great domain names that are available to register right now. For example, if you’re looking for a domain name about dogs you could enter puppy, hound or dog
These are only few great tools, I could mange to locate to search good Domain Names. Besides these tools, I also use one more tool to check the quality of my domain name : domometer.com
Advantages of Having Good Domain Name
Did you ever think about having a very wide spread Business of Your Own. If yes, you have come to Right Place now we’ll discuss about advantages of Domain Name and how it Affect your business. There are many Advantages of having a Good Domain name but we’ll discuss some of them here,
Increases Your Online Customers.
This Is a Fact that having a Good Domain Name Can Increase your Online Customers. If your Business have a Good related Domain name it can make a good impression on your online visitors and will force them to be your online customer.
For Example: one of my friend is running FRP Business in Ghaziabad and manufacturer of FRP tank, So he choose a Domain name FrpTank.co.in and you would not believe me, he is getting a lots of business through this name only. He is on the first page of Google Search with this small keyword with very little SEO effort.
Makes your Business Famous
It is a true point that if you have a Good domain name it will indirectly makes you famous in your field. This point is Just Related to first point that it will increase your online customers i.e When number of your online customers increases and loved your service they will tell their dear ones to use your Service. That will make your business Famous all around the World indirectly.
Will never let your Business Lose
As Already Mentioned in another manner in point one, it is fact that Visitors are attracted to websites having a custom domain Name, not with websites having a sub-domain or domain like .CO.CC. These types of domain name dilute your total credibility online.
Another Advantage of having Good domain name is that, I’m not including in points are it gives you an email address for your business website if you want i.e firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com or @yahoo.com.
There are very less chances of getting error in custom Domain name than sub-domains.
My Last Words on Good Domain Name
If you have a successful business website or have a growing Website I’d recommend you to buy a good, related to your business domain name as it can help your business to grow with an ease and will also not let your business die forever.
Yogesh Mandge is a 16 Year Old Blogger From Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh. Apart From Blogging He is A Graphics Designer. You Can View His Work Here Inspiring Blogger.