When creating an SEO website, you will have to do your keyword research. Before you try to rank for any keywords, you will have to find out how many searches they are receiving every month. Secondly, you will have to look for long tail buying keywords because you are looking for targeted traffic to your offers.
Google Keyword Research Tool and Micro Niche Finder Tool are two Best keyword research tools available at this time on the internet. But how to do this keyword research and what should be kept in your mind before starting your keyword research on these tools. These are some tips you can consider before starting you keyword research.
1. Your target audience : Who will be your target audience? Think about your website and the type of people you wish to attract. Also you will need to decide what the primary purpose of your website will be. Both of these will come in handy when creating your keywords in your SEO. They will also become one of the most important factors to consider.
2. Make a list : Write down a few words that you think people might type into a search engine. Make sure these words relate to your business. Be creative when you are making your list. The more keywords you come up with the better off you will be when you begin to create your SEO website.
There is software that is available that will aide you in creating your keyword list. Also when you are creating your keyword list think back to rule number one and consider your audience and the purpose of your site.
3. Think about the pages : Think about the pages that you will be using in your SEO site. Each page will need its own distinct three to four word title or phrase that is related to your site. As you create your page titles you will need to include the title of your site as well somewhere in the tag.
4. Using your keywords : Your keywords need to be used throughout each page of your site. These keywords need to be put in sensible places to prevent a black hat SEO. A black hat SEO Techniques is unethical and can get you banned from search engines.
5. Be creative : It definitely takes a lot of work to create your keywords but well worth it in the long run. The better your keywords, and the more creative, the better your search results to visitors will be. So being creative is a very important tool. You can learn a lots of new ideas from the newspaper and ad Campaigner.
There are some additional tips that can be used when creating your keywords for your SEO site. First of all yes it is important to be creative but you will also need to be choosy at the same time.
Second is to check out your competition. Try not to choose words that might appear to be too competitive and famous and popular website are involved , therefore will lower your rankings on the search engines.
Finally if you wish to use any unusual keywords on your SEO site use them cautiously. If it is an unusual word then the possibility of it being searched is very low. You can rank on the first page for these words but will also receive very low traffic. If you remember to be creative and persistent you will have a great SEO site in no time.