How to create GIFs with Gif Maker Online
All of your friends have their own avatars. Maybe you want to create your own simple animation. With this easy steps using Gif Maker online, you don’t need to envy other’s work.
1. Go to http://www.gifmakeronline.com/.
2. You will see highlighted options to create Graphics Interchange Format or GIF animation. Options include “Import from Facebook”, “Import from Flicker” and “Import from Picasa”. Under the “Upload Pictures” option, you can choose to upload from “Computer”, “URL” or “Webcam”.
3. To upload from computer, click the “Choose File” button. Select the picture you want to upload.
4. To upload photos from “URL”, you need only to paste their URL links.
5. To upload photo from “Webcam”, select the interval in the “Timer” drop down menu and the number of shots in the “Serial” drop down menu. To adjust settings, click “Options”. Then, click “Capture”. Make sure that you connect your webcam in your computer.
6. To import pictures from Flickr and Picasa Web, type in your username in Flickr or Picture and the picture tags as well. Click the “Get Pictures” link to show pictures. Check each picture orderly the way
7. Click the “Image Size” drop down menu and choose the image size that you want. The default image size is 300 PX Wide.
8. For the animation speed, select your preferred speed by clicking the “Animation Speed” drop down menu.
9. When done, click the “Create Animaton” button.
Create funny slideshows with you and your friends, cartoons, previews, banners, etc. Post them anywhere you can post pictures: MySpace, Bebo, HI5 etc. No need for flash. Do it with the GIF Maker Online Tool.