Get Paid to Give Advise and Answer-14 Cool Websites
Did You ever advised your friend or Family Member or someone else. Your answer must be “YES” off course. So you agreed that you know something extra than the others in a specific subject. We all have this hidden talent but never ever used to explore to get some extra money. So what do you think about advising on the internet and get paid for the same. You might be ask why people will pay me, why ? People pay a broker or financial advisor ? This is the same concept my dear !
1. Justanswer With over 20 million user base, justanswer.com is a great place to get paid for what you know. Basically you answer questions that are priced from $5 to up to $25 or more. If the customer accepts your answer, then (s)he will pay for it which will be deposited to your just answer account and once you have reached the $20 threshold, you can cash-out via Paypal. obviously you can work any time you want. I think it’s a fun way to make a few bucks. They ask question like this
2. Keen : This is a great idea that keen came up with.if you are good with giving advice to people around you then you can make money by giving advice to others over the phone on keen. It is focused more on Psychic Reading and related matters. you set the price that you want to charge per minute.you get 62% of it and the rest goes to keen for connecting charges . When a customer that needs your expert advice on a subject calls ,it will be redirected to you.by the way the customer will not see your number.you can set the hours that you accept phone calls.
3. LivePerson LivePerson is another advice giving website that matches people who have questions to the people who are qualified to answer them.you will be categorized ( thus paid accordingly )based on your expertise.
4. Bitwine This one is a bit different. you actually give advice by chatting (instant massaging)or video chat. But you can use phone conversation too if you choose so. First you will have a chat with the customer and set a price. When everything is agreed upon, you can decide to use phone or video chat.
5. Werlive Another video chat advice giving site. the cool thing is that You can create tutorials, take a photo, and provide services even when you’re not online and be paid for it. Plus you earn 60% of what the person who you refer, spends in your Chatroom. For every expert you refer you get $100. The pay is from $0.98 to $9.80 per minute. the better rating you get from your customer the more you can earn.
6. Ether If you are an expert in any field this is another opportunity to make money from your expertise, they give you a free (1-888-MY-ETHER ) phone number. Set your rate anyway you like, charge whatever amount you like, $10 $50 $70 … per hour, per minute or per call. set the hour you want to receive phone calls. You can market your self anywhere, put your ETHER phone number on your blog, website and even on your business card.
7. Studentoffortune This is one of my favorite.you help students who need help in variety of subjects and earn money. You can choose to teach your favorite subject . You receive %80 commission and will be paid via paypal. Plus you get to feel good about helping a student in need of help.
8. Expertbee “Have a Question? Get an Answer. Have an Answer? Get Paid”. That is the slogan of Expertbee and it is really simple as that. If you can answer questions, then you can make a few bucks. When the question is posted, you get to bid on it with your price to answer it and after you win the question, the Inquirer will pay you through Expert bee, which will be redirected to your paypal.
9. Smallbizadvice If you are an expert in any kind of business why not Get paid for sharing your knowledge and expertise in your spare time? On this site you can get paid for providing expert advice. Questions may be simple how-to’s and where to find this and that and can be answered by anyone who has some knowledge of the subject , or could be complex and need to be answered by a qualified professional. You can choose the questions you want to answer and bid on them. You can cash out every two weeks and get paid in paypal.
10. Webanswers You answer questions and if your answer is chosen to be the “awarded answers” ( best answer ) by the people who are asking the question, your answer will be posted and you will get a percentage of the revenue generated by the Google AdSense, on the page that your answer is found.
11. knowbrainers In order to be able to make money you have to become an active member of the community by asking and answering the free questions . Then you can ask to become approved expert which will mean you get paid for every answer you provide.
12. AnswerGem.com : JustAnswer.com has more than 1.5 million satisfied users according to their website. You can apply here as an "Expert" with knowledge (through experience or research) on topics such as motoring, health, law, relationships, tech gadgets, business and others. You answer questions on your own time and get paid for it. Experts earn 25% of what a customer is offering for an answer and Stage 4 Experts earn up to 50%. Minimum payout is $20 paid every 4th business day of the month via PayPal.
13. Askables.com : Askables.com is another revenue sharing website that gives percentage revenue to members depending on their contribution. You need to create or link your Google Adsense account to maximize earnings here. You participate here by answering questions and/or by writing or adding your existing articles. The more you contribute, the more earnings you’ll make. You can also get up-front payments for original articles you submit. Amount of revenue share depends on the level of the members. The level of the members is determined by the points they made. Payment mode is via PayPal. No minimum payout amount mentioned in their website. Points are awarded as follows: Original article (exclusively submitted to askables.com) is worth 60 points; adding existing article = 5 points; adding an answer = 5 points; answer chosen as the best answer = 15 points.
14. WebAnswer.com : WebAnswers.com is a free question and answer website that uses Google Adsense advertising as a revenue source to pay out members. In order to get paid, you need to create or link your Google Adsense account to your WebAnswers account. Your Google Adsense ID is linked to your answers and will be shown on rotation with other members. The more quality answers you have the more frequent it will be shown. Every time the ads on the question is click and your answer was chosen, you earn money. Just be active in contributing quality answers and you’ll receive regular revenues from the site that can help pay for your bills.