LOL – Funny Image WordPress theme

How many of us want to earn money online while sleeping, or doing something else?

I think, We all want to do this but do not know, how to do this?  One such simple solution is niche site- Funny images.

LOL was my first niche WordPress theme dedicated to this type of niche ( NOW fully responsive ) and it is one of the simplest yet most effective free Like WordPress theme compared to such others premium niche WordPress theme.   You are getting three version of  Funny Image WordPress Template + Complete installation support in only $15 !

Demo of funny Image wordpress theme

Front End of Funny Image WordPress theme – version 1

funny image wordpress theme

Features of Funny Images WordPress theme

• Compatible upto WordPress 4.5.2
  • One Image at a time on the front screen, so give you maximum benefit for page view
  • Images are automatically scaled according to the screen size
  • Very easy to embed YouTube, Vimeo Videos ( only url of video is sufficient to drop on the post page)
  • Random Post automatically shows the best three /six post
  • Adsense placing are optimized according to the Google Adsense recommendations
  • Custom Logo can be embedded easily from the admin panel
  • Custom Favicon can be embedded easily from the admin panel
  • Built in Adsense Manager – No extra Plugin required

Second Version of  Front Page

Funny Picture Template

Version -3 of Funny Picture WordPress Template

funny image wordpress template

LOL – Free funny Image WordPress theme ADMIN Panel

funny image wordpress theme - change website logo via admin panel

Post Panel with Featured Images

Funny picture wp theme

LOL Funny Image  Theme Demo

Purchase LOL- funny  image WordPress theme Only for $20

Download Instantly- Download Link will appear in Your Email ID used to purchase at Paypal ID .  If you are from India and want to Pay in INR through bank Transfer , Please contact me at : rakesh.linux@gmail.com for further detail.

With this purchase you will receive all the three version of this theme as well as free installation support on any one domain of  your choice through TeamVeiwer.

Your Turn

How much do you find this niche WordPress theme useful for your funny image site. Do not hesitate to share with us, you can also spread the message over the social media sharing this wonderful funny image WordPress theme.

99 Brilliant Comments - Join Discussion Now!

1. Dirk says:

Ok some questions I have:

1. How do I get the mouseover working (turns pic to grey)
    2. Even tho I have categories, there is no menubar with the categories showing up
    3. I would like to make the inner div smaller (where the pic is showing up) because else my share-plugin which is floating at the left side would cover a part of the ad

2. Avram bakalina says:

My friend, is not possible to install theme 2. Can you help me?

3. jack says:

which version is safe for adsense ?

4. KIRAANN says:

I like your theme, i have few questions about it.
    1).Do we get plugins like submit pic, social share
    2).Do you help in installation
    3).Can we upload bulk images

Regards
    KIRAANN

• rakesh says:

Hi Kirran,
      1. Social Sharing plugins are already available in WordPress repository, This theme is tested with almost every type of plugin to work.
      2. Yes, i do help my theme buyers to install this theme properly.
      3. Yes, We can bulk upload images.

5. Geri says:

My ads are not showing and Black and White effect is not working too .
    Can u help me

6. sanjeev says:

Hi Rakesh,

I have bought LOL themes from you and thanks to the support you provided for making the website. your adsense code for my reference in my website. I have tried searching in heme option panel. am not able to find way to remove yours and install mine. Could you please guide me with it?

• rakesh says:

Hi Sanjeev, Just check it under appearance-> LOL Theme setting -> Adsense, Remove our adsense code and paste your code at the same place provided and save.

• Sanjeev says:

Hi Rakaesh,

Thanks for guidance. I have put my adsence code as suggested and it showed adds for sometimes then stopped and i can see only yellow space. Can you please check at your end what is the issue and kindly guide. Thanks

7. taqi says:

hi how many funny pics have to upload on your theme so adsense will be safe?
    50 images is fine for adsense?
    and i did’t understand the autopilot? whats its mean it click automatically or it create traffic?

8. Pluto Nash says:

Hey good day,

I purchased this theme from you in 2013 and I’m unable to locate the download link or anything like that. I was wondering if I could be provided with the link again? I will be sure to provide proof of purchase if necessary. Thanks much in advance.