It is always suggested by the SEO experts that an attractive title is the most crucial part of SEO campaign.
It is learnt that People hardly read your valuable opinion, if it does not attract, if it fails to ignite their curiosity. We bloggers always find it most difficult to come up such attention grabbing title. After a quick research on this issue, I have collected a list of website/blog that constantly produce attention grabbing title .
Some of the most interesting and attention grabbing titles, I have found are listed here
I think, Niel Patel,Does not need any introduction at all on blog-sphere. A Vast majority of bloggers is already know, who he is, for the new-comers, He is one of the most successful Gujju ( Gujrati Bhai ) on the internet running two internet companies Crazy Egg and Kissmetrics. He write his views / ideas on entrepreneurship on quicksprout.com. Here are some of the most attention grabbing article titles from his blog.
- Bigger Than Jesus: 8 Marketing Ideas to Grow Your Start Up to Mythic Proportions
- 51 Creative Business Cards That Will Make You Look Twice
- 21 Big Marketing Ideas for Small Marketing Budgets
- 4. The Mark Zuckerberg Guide to Building Facebook Profiles
Copyblogger was founded in January of 2006 by Brian Clark. Brian is CEO of Copyblogger Media, a serial entrepreneur, and a recovering attorney.
Brian built three successful offline businesses using online marketing techniques before moving to a completely online business model. The result of that move is Copyblogger Media — an innovative company that provides the advice and solutions that empower people to successfully grow their businesses through social media and online marketing.
- 21 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue
- 5 Simple Ways to Open Your Blog Post With a Bang
- The Two Most Important Words in Blogging
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer
Are You kidding, Still You want to know who is behind this ? Leave blogging and change your profession or passion about blogging. This is not for you. Darren Rowse is one of the most successful and influential blogger on blogging world.
- 10 Ways to Hurt Your Blog’s Brand by Commenting on Other Blogs
- What You Can Take From Your Blog’s Worst Day
- Give me 31 Days and I’ll Give You a Dramatically Better Blog
- Are You Blogging Just Like Everyone Else?
Youngprepro.com is run by 17 year old Nigerian lad. Onibalushi Bamidale. Here is share his ideas on writing. Writing and Writing.
- How to Write The Perfect Introductions for Your Articles
- The One Problem Most Writers Face, and How to Overcome It
- How to Make Thousands of Dollars Monthly by Writing Guest Posts
- 10 Ways I’d Get Freelance Writing Clients if I Were to Start Again
My first crush with 2createawebsite.com, When, I was planing to create my first website and was little bit scared how to create a website and ………….run by Lisa Irby
- 8 Ways to Revive Your Old Posts
- how do i get rid of WORDPRESS at the end of my domain name?
- The Real Motivation Behind My Websites [Video]
- Online Success WITHOUT Social Media Marketing?
Ramit Sethi is well known for his all time best seller “I will Teach you how to be rich”. Some of the best post titles , I love are listed here
- Here’s a simple way to get 50,000 people to your blog in 1 day
- “But starting a freelance business is too risky!” and other reasons people don’t make more money
- The Freelance Diaries: The laid-off marketing consultant whose income has skyrocketed
- Negotiate Like an Indian: I taught my friend how to negotiate an $8,000 salary increase
Run by legendry Yaro stark, He is one of the most successful blogger and almost every successful blogger has read his blog or post. Some of his latest posts are listed here.
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Job To Become A Blogger
- Why Bloggers Don’t Make Money From Affiliate Programs
- Is Blogging About Your Mistakes A Good Idea?
- How To Combine Your Brain And Willpower To Break The Pattern Of Average Results
An Attractive article must be followed by a perfect introduction. If you are not able to hold the second nerve of you reader. Believe me your are going to loose you reader very soon.