10 best Tips to increase your twitter followers
Now a days twitter is more widely used by the bloggers and corporate houses to launch their product and to give the full awareness about their products and bloggers find it a a traffic generating method to attract more and more traffic to their site/blogs. The more followers means the more traffic and the more traffic means the more money. So here is my experienced method to get more twitter followers.
- Your Twitter Profile. Treat your twitter profile as you would treat any other website. Send as much traffic as possible to your twitter profile.
- Good Tweets. Maintain good tweets in the first page of your profile. This seem to be a lot of work in the beginning. But seriously this will help you a lot in gaining followers. If people visiting your profile see only handful of links being tweeted, then they may not follow you, thinking that you are some sort of a automated script or some may think you as spammer. So see to that each time you decide to stop tweeting, make sure to tweet some useful things and minimize links. Because your recent tweets will be displayed in the first page of your profile.
- Tweet This. Use a “tweet this” button below all your articles or below the articles which you think can go viral in twitter world.
- Different Twitter Tools. Use different other services to know who is following you, and use the suggestion tool to get the suggested twitter users to follow. By this you can connect to relevant people around the world and they are most likely to follow you back, if they find you as relevant.
- You can conduct twitter contests on your blog. This one strategy will drive a lot of followers in small amount of time. But it highly depends on what you are giving away in the contest. The higher the value of the product/service, higher the chances of getting more followers.
- Get your twitter profile link featured on any famous website.
Ex:- If you are listed in the top 10 re-tweeters, then you can get still more followers. As people will think that you will re-tweet even their tweets!
- Follow me Button If you have a website or a blog, display the follow me button at the top or any other highly visible regions.
If you get sudden hike in the traffic, you can’t expect that all those visitors will turn into your blogs subscribers or your loyal readers. But if they like the content of the blog they are most likely to follow you on twitter, as they think that you have the capacity to deliver the value.
- Participate in twitter contests. By this you will be in a group of people who are into the contest, by this people participating may be willing to follow all other participants. So it is important that you leave a status message of the tweet or the twitter ID that you used to enter the contest, in the comment section, so that other participants can find you on twitter.
- Use Twitter profile for commenting You can also use your twitter profile URL, while commenting on other blogs. A lots of blog now use keyword love and twitter profile to list along with your comment.
- Participate in twitter. Participate in twitter actively. Re-tweet others useful tweets and get their attention. If they also re-tweet one of your tweets sometime, you will end up getting noticed by their followers, some of them may even follow you.
Still you are not sure how to get more and more tweeter followers, Here is a very nice tool which will automate the whole process of getting more twitter followers, the official website of tweetadder is http://www.tweetadder.com